Saturday 4 September 2010

20 things about me

Hey loveys..

I no I have done alot of posts and I have only joined today but I thought this would be good seeing as you lot dont no anythingg about me apart from i love shopping lol.. well here we gooo!!!

1. What can't you leave the house without? - My IPhone and my bank card 
2. Favourite make-up brand? - Would have to be Rimmel I haven't really tried any others 
3. Favourite flower? - Ermm I love the smell of Roses so would have to be Roses lol
4. Favourite clothing store? - New Look, Primark, Ralph Lauren hardly shop there though :(,  Next, H&M.. loads of places really
5. Favourite perfume? - I love this one called amor amor.. and theres one my wonderful lover brought me for valentines day this year but I'm not sure what it is called
6. Heels or flats? - I'm afraid I am a flat girl :( I love high hills and i do where them sometimes when needed but I am flat footed :(
7. Did you make good grades? - Sadly no.. but I am planning on re-taking them when I have abit of spare time
8. Favourite colours? - Yellows, Red, Light Blue, White, Orange, Pink, Gray
9. Do you drink energy drinks? - Yesss :) I hardly drink them now but I used to have to drink at lest 3 or more a day not good!!

10. Do you drink juice? -Yes, I love pure apple juice that is my fav ever
11. Do you like swimming? - Yes, But I haven't been in years
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? - Yes, but no if I am in fast food restrant
13. Favourite moisturiser? - I got this around christmas time when it was from Boots and it's called Fresh and it smells sooooo nice its Strawberry Delight
14. Do you want to get married? - Yes, I would love to one day
15. Do you get mad easily? - Yes :(
16. Are you into ghost hunting? - No but i do believe
17. Any phobias? - Yes, spiders, rats anu kind of bug really and small places
18. Do you bite your nails? - No, unless i brake one while I'm out
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? - Yes, when I was born
20. Do you drink coffee? -Yes, I do drink my coffee black though but I'm more into Tea and Hot Chocolate at the moment




Thanks for reading 


Good nigh all

Diana xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment