Sunday 5 September 2010

Shopping :)

Helloo everyone,

                         I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!! 

I went to town yesterday had lunch with my boyfriend and then hit the shop's... I got a lovely dress from this shop that hasn't long opened and it is amazing they sell use pretty dresses and handbags and cute rings etc, I just couldn't help myself and I brought this dress and it only cost £22.00...



This morning when I woke up the weather was looking rather dull and I was wondering what I should do today and then I remembered that I said I was going to go to Portsmouth so off I walked to the train station I went and trust me to get on a train that stops at every station it was a long journey but I got there in the end. Then I headed straight to Primark I love that shop such pretty things for little money (I can't see why most shop's cant be like that) I was in there a pretty long time I wanted to have a really good look and I got myself some clothes and I only spent £22.00 in there how good is that!! I am looking to start getting in my winter clothes now as it is starting to get pretty cold now but anyways this is what I brought:

  I got 5 headbands for £1.00 :)

This jumper cost £4.00 and I love the price tag as this jumper really feels nice and snugg

I am really loving this animal print cardie this was £11.00 still a good price tag I think as this feels like it is also going to be really warm and snugg 
I got some black jeggings because I realized when I looked that I have no black jeans.. none what so ever how shocking can you get so now I have a pair :) these cost £6.00

I also popped into the perfume shop..


I remember smelling this sometime ago and it really smelt lovely so I got myself some and it was on offer to £14.99


 Anywaysss I am off now hope you all have a good night 

Diana xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such cute finds! The dress and the leopard print cardigan are so so so adorable! You have to post a photo of you wearing it.

    Really cute finds! :)

    ReplyDelete