Friday 3 September 2010

A Few Things :-)

Good Evening People :),

                                    I hope you all have had a wonderful day after all it is FRIDAY woop woop!! Well I remember that I had a few buys yesterday and I would like to share them with you all :)


This is Rimmel 60 seconds - Sky High... I brought this yesterday up my local pharmacy I have tried it but it has appeared to stain my nails a bit I'm not to sure why but still I love the colour and I WILL wear it. I think the price was £3.49 


Aww Montagne Jeunesse Iced Blueberry and Balm Mint Foot Cooler it keeps your feet cool and fresh throughout the day or ease the strain after a hard day on your feet. I must admit i have never tried this before but I like the sound of how the lotion will quickly smooth away to a soft silky powder and there is no need to rinse your feet after the use quick and easy for fab feeling feet :) and a wonderful price tag 99p :)


Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover with vitamins and moisturisers nail whitening formula for weak nails - I had to choose this one because I do get my nails done quite alot and they are forever fileing away my real nail down and it has made them very weak so i thought that I would give this a try and I must say it really has worked wonders!! I used it last night and my nails really do feel alot stronger :) and it was on £1.82 at my local pharmacy


Radox Relax Bath Therapy restore harmony with lavender and waterlilly bath soak - I did buy this about 2 weeks ago in tesco for £1.00 bargain :) :) I love the smells this bubble bath gives throughout the time your in the bath and it truly does make you feel sooo relaxed I would recommend this with no thoughts about it go buy it you will love it if you have not tried it




I have an IPhone 3gs and I wanted something to make my phone look pretty so I had a look on eBay and was browsing around to see what I could find and I found these beauty's.. I got 1 case for 99p but the p&p was round about 1-2 pound and I got 3 in a package and they was £2.49 with around about 1-2 pounds p&p they did come from Hong Kong but the delivery was about 2 weeks which i really do no think that is bad seeing as I live in the UK but anyways I love them and looking to buy some more lovely ones if I do i will post them and see what you think :)

Goodnight everyone and thank you for following me :)
Diana xoxo

4 comments: