Tuesday 14 September 2010

Woohoo

Hey guys :)

Today time is dragging and it's making me think about some stuff that's not good!! But I am rising above it and getting on with it :).. Anyways, this morning I had a knock on the door by Mr. Postman with a present for me :). I ordered some make up products from e.l.f yesterday morning and they arrived this morning how impressive is that!! Not even 24 hours and they are here.. I no I will deffo recommended them to friends and I am for sure going to order from them again without fail.! 
Yesterday e.l.f put up a discount code for free delievery and there was no way I was going to miss out on such a good offer :) I like free things ha ha who doesn't lol. I brought 6 items and it only cost me £15.50 and you could never get 6 items for that price on the high street would you? I'm sure you would like to no what i got:

1 x Mango Madness however on the box itself it's called Passion Pink Nail Polish - I am very happy with this just by looking at it. It is a good size and the colour looks lovely. price £1.50

1 x Mineral Foundation-SPF 15 - The contence feels lovely smooth and soft and suits my skin tone great however I'm not that impressed with the size of the box as it looks more like a sample! price £3.50 (a little over priced!!)

1 x Mineral Infused Face Primer - This is the best thing I have ever used in my life!! I used a little on my hand to see what it would be like and it is sooo lovely soaked into the skin and left it feeling like baby skin!! price £6.00

1 x Therapeutic conditioning lip balm Vanilla Creme - I haven't used this yet but my lips are getting very dry and cracking and I love the smell of Vanilla price £1.50

1 x Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - I brought this as I love the smokey eye look and thought it would look good I haven't used this yet price £1.50

1 x Natural Lash Kit - I have short eye lashes and no matter what mascara I use nothing makes them long so yes I am going to cheat ha ha I will only wear these when I go out. price £1.50



Thank you for reading hope you are all having a good day

Diana xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment