Friday 3 September 2010

Online shopping

I just can't seem to go online now without having to have a look at some clothes stores :) I am hooked on shopping online.. the only this I don't like is well the shipping cost but I just think it is worth it when they are here..

Well on Tuesday 31st August done some online shopping as I am really in need of winter clothes/shoes now!! So I got myself some gray UGG'S I must say though they are not the real ugg's :( but I found a lovely pair on www.matalan.co.uk for just £14.00 now that's a bargain. OK so I no what you must be thinking that they will be ruined within a month but that's where I think you maybe wrong as the sole seems to very good not like the foam soles that get ruined within 1-2 weeks.. here's what they look like anyway! P.S If any of you are looking to buy some within this website they are called  Button snugg :) and I must say delivery was very quick. They recommend 3 working days and i got them within 2 working days :)


I also done some shopping on www.next.co.uk I got 2 long sleeved tops 1 x White and 1 x Blue they are just £8.00 each and plus they knocked of £1.00 at check out :) I must say I have turned into a right old burgin hunter LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment