Monday 13 September 2010

I'm sorry

Hey guys.

I am sooo sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile I have been a very busy girly..


Well I'm guessing you all would like to know what I have been up to.. Well other than working 9-5 I went to Thorpe Park on Thrusday with some friends and it was amazing I loved it I toke a picture of a ride (I must admit I did chicken out on going on it haha)



Also it was my birthday on 12th September and I have turned 20 :).. I didn't really do much for my birthday to be fair but I did go up town with my Mum in the morning and had a look around the shops and I did buy myself a maxi dress from new look it is lovely and I have brought myself a top from river island (I am sorry I dont have pictures yet but i promise i will as soon as I finish work) and then in the evening I went to dinner with my boyfriend which was lovely (went to frankie and bennies.. I am in love with there food and plus the kind lady gave me 20% off my bill too how nice :)..) and yes I did have to have a birthday cake ha ha no birthday is complete without a birthday cake!!

(This is not my cake I just found this picture on the Internet)

I also painted my nails for my birthday and I went for a funky look but I am sooo in love with them :) I used models own feeling blue let me no what you think?



Thank you for having a read and I am sorry it is only a quick blog about what I have been up to I will add pictures of my new items soon.. ooohhh and I have brought some products from e.l.f as it is free delievery until tomorrow morning I just couldn't help myself I hope they do come soon so I can show you guys

Love.. love.. love
Diana xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment